Picture
I almost stepped on this scorpion when I was walking around Yangon. Not good, as I was wearing sandals. He was in no particular hurry to leave either as I snapped some photos of him. He's about five inches long. You'll understand my hesitation in putting my hand near him to show the size scale, won't you?
Picture
A different kind of scorpion roams the Rangon streets. Ahh, the times they are a changin' in Myanmar.
Picture
Close up of stingers.
Picture
Ok, this up-and-comer mohawker was in Hanoi, not Myanmar. So sue me. He's a nice photo companion with his SE Asian neighbor above.
Picture
This fellow stood watch at the ingress of a place called "Happy World" in Rangon, immediately negating its name.

Comments

11/05/2014 11:51pm

And everything is clear, thanks. I looked through some posts and must say, they are very interesting. Best regards, essay writer!!!

11/19/2016 8:48pm

This guy looks so strange to me. His hairstyle is pretty cool, don't you think so?

Instant access to Google in your browser. Make Google my homepage. You can also make Google your default search engine in your browser.

12/15/2016 8:11pm

When you buy homework help online from hkwriters.com, the company guarantees that you will get a paper that looks as if you have developed it yourself.

02/18/2017 9:29am

Myanmar seems to give a unique experience if ever you'll be traveling there. Unique in way that everything you will see might be weird, either in a good or bad way. Walking in the street and seeing a scorpion in a sudden isn't a usual thing for some countries. Even the hairstyles here are quite different, but in all fairness, it looks cute to the little guy! Though the impression I've had in Myanmar is quite exotic, I would still want to experience what this country has to offer!

03/03/2017 6:51pm

Google ALLO APk is the best messaging app ever

Bonjour et merci pour votre contribution,, puis-je vous soumettre une question : me permettez-vous de faire un lien par mail vers cet article ? Merci pour tout.

07/21/2017 3:54pm

Looks like a bunch of fashionistas.